Turquoise Variegated - dyed Merino and Bergschaf carded wool batts - various weights
Turquoise / Teal Variegated Felting / Needle Felting Wool Batts
Gorgeous blue - green short fibre wool with dark fibres mixed in, giving it a variegated look.
Bergschaf - Merino Mix, 29 micron (medium - fine).
Ideal for 2d and 3d needle felting, wet felting and other crafts.
We also have some other turquoise shades
We have over 10 different shades of green wool (see photo)
- Olive Green Australian Merino Batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts
- Variegated Green Merino/Stonesheep Batts
- Forest Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Shimmer New Zealand Batts + sparkle
- Pale Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Pea Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Leicester curls (dyed)
- Green South American Tops
- Green Rainbow Drops NZ Merino and Cotton Nepps
This popular colour would make lovely flower brooches & mermaids.
We also sell this Bergschaf Merino Mix in Ochre
Click here to see our lovely needle felting kits.