Lichen Green - dyed Mountain Sheep carded wool batts - various weights
Lichen Green - dyed Mountain Sheep carded wool batts, 29 micron.
- a refreshing green that could be classed as a lime green or the colour of lichen
- perfect for use in flower stalks, leaves and daffodils
- suitable for needle felting, wet felting and crafting
Woolly Sheep Swatches - A felt sheep wrapped with a minimum of 2g of your choice of fibre!
We have over 9 different shades of green wool (see photo)
- Olive Green Australian Merino Batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts
- Variegated Green Merino/Stonesheep Batts
- Forest Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Shimmer New Zealand Batts + sparkle
- Pale Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Pea Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Leicester curls (dyed)
- Green Rainbow Drops NZ Merino and Cotton Nepps
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.