Wren Instructions PDF
Create your own Wren with this digital PDF!
Contains step by step instructions of how to make it using needle felting techniques. The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
To make this wren you will also need:
- Natural White Nz batts
- Fox Rust Brown NZ batts
- Brown Mountain Sheep batts
- 1 pair of Black Birds legs
- 1 pair of 5 mm glue in eyes
- silk clay nose (see our free tutorial on how to make this)
- Coarse & Medium Felting Needles
- Felting Mat
- Clear-drying PVA glue, pliers.
Suitable for beginners upwards!
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.