Foxy Variegated dyed New Zealand Merino & Natural Stone Sheep carded wool batts - various weights
This new wool mix is short fibred, 29 micron and therefore ideal for Needle Felting. We love it for its deep rust-brown colour, perfect to make Foxes, Squirrels, Chickens adorn a Robin's chest. It is a dyed New Zealand Merino mixed with a Natural colour Stone Sheep (dark fibres). One of our new favourites.
Foxy is a mix of: Dormouse Ochre, Fox Red Variegated, Rust Brown Fox NZ, Rust Brown Variegated.
Ideal for 2d and 3d Needle felting, Wet felting and other crafts.
You may also be interested in:
- Red Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Orange Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Fox Rust Brown variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Rust Brown Fox New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
- Dragon Mix New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.