Green Variegated - dyed New Zealand Merino and natural Stone Sheep carded wool batts - various weights
Green Variegated New Zealand
Definitely one of our favourite greens! The variegated look makes it a perfect wool to felt into a natural context. Great green to work around the seasons, be it in Spring or Summer for poppies and ferns, autumn to balance out the auburn and orange shades or winter to work with Christmas decorations.
29 microns makes a medium fine/coarse wool batt.
We have over 10 different shades of green wool (see photo)
- Olive Green Australian Merino Batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts
- Variegated Green Merino/Stonesheep Batts
- Forest Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Shimmer New Zealand Batts + sparkle
- Pale Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Pea Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Leicester curls (dyed)
- Green South American Tops
- Green Rainbow Drops NZ Merino and Cotton Nepps
Other products you may be interested in:
Click here to see our collection of needle felting kits.