Ethically Sourced High Quality Wool & Fibres
- Batts - Great for 2D & 3D needle felting - Felts super fast too!
- Tops / Roving - Great for 2D felting, surface colouring, and wet felting.
- Core Wool - Felts and shapes quickly and easily - A great starting point!
For a more info on different wool types - click here for our guide to wool.
WOOLLY SHEEP SWATCHES - we have added these to each of our wools and fibres! All you need to do is go to the wool/fibre type you are interested in and find the Woolly Sheep Swatch in the drop down menu. Your felt sheep will have at least 2g of your fibre choice wrapped around it with a tag so you can identify the wool. These are great to collect and if you buy 10 or more in one order we will add a large metal ring for free so you can have your very own sheep pen!
We offer a Find A Fibre service! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you are looking to make - if you can include an image or colour photograph, that's even better! Our team of felting experts will then recommend the best batts, tops and/or curls that will work for your project! You can then take our suggestions on board when you are ready to place an order.
The service is totally free and we will endeavour to answer your query within 7 days.
- Fox Red Variegated dyed New Zealand Merino and natural Stone Sheep carded wool batts - various weights from £1.50
- Dove Grey - dyed New Zealand Merino carded wool batts - various weights Out of stock
- Dove Grey dyed Australian Merino batts - various weights Out of stock
- Rainbow Sparkly Stuff! Out of stock
- Camel Mix Carded Wool Batts Out of stock
- Wensleydale Curls - natural cream small curls - various weights Out of stock
- Bluefaced Leicester Curls - dark brown and light brown small curls 12g Out of stock