Hedgehog Mohair Fabric only - enough for 4 hedgehogs - not including template / instructions
Hedgehog Fabric Only - enough for 4 of our hedgehogs
A lovely luxury mohair fabric with spikes!
Short - 10mm spikes - 24x24cm (enough for 4 of our small hedgehogs if you have our pattern and template already)
Medium - 18mm spikes - 28x28cm (enough for 4 of our medium hedgehogs if you have our pattern and template already)
Large - 23mm spikes - 32x32cm (enough for 4 of our large hedgehogs if you have our pattern and template already)
To make your hedgehog you also need:
- Medium brown wool (we suggest our Mountain Sheep or Russian Karakul)
- A little cream wool (our fox sheep)
- A little darker brown wool (our portuguese merino)
- Eyes (we suggest our glue-in eyes 4mm (small), 5mm (medium), 6mm large - or a mixed bag of eyes if you are making the whole hedgehog family).
- Instructions (our pattern and template available here with fabric piece) - or freestyle it!
If you would like to buy your fabric with a pattern and instructions for your hedgehog we have that available here