Little Owl Small Needle Felt Kit
Little Owl Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project, Little by name and nature, this cute needle felting project is simple yet so satisfying!
You can use more wool to make a bigger one, or split your wool and make smaller ones.
Skill level: Beginner
Size: approx. 6cm high
Techniques used: Shaping, adding surface colour, using glue-in eyes
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Wool batts: Standard Core, Hare Brown Merino, White Cape Merino, Natural Black Stone Sheep Lamb, Light Yellow Nz Merino.
- 1 pair of 4mm Black Glue-In Eyes
- felting needles (#38 medium, #40 Fine)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Earth Friendly Felting Mat, 3 Needle Tool or Clover Pen Tool with #42 Very Fine Twisted Needles for a fast, smooth finish.
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.