Peacock - Small Needle Felt Kit
Peacock - Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one stunning peacock.
Skill level: Crafty beginner
Size: approx. 12-15cm high
Techniques used: basic shaping, wire wrapping and adding features
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Lanolin Rich Core batts
- Wool batts: Royal Blue, Black and Natural White (or NZ Merino)
- Wool Tops: Cornish Seaside Space Dyed Australian Merino
- 1 x extra strong pipe cleaner
- Gold Sparks Angelina Fibre
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Sharp little Scissors
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.