Poseable Bunny With Carrot Small Needle Felt Kit
Poseable Bunny with Carrot Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one adorable bunny, with a yummy carrot. The carrot acts as a balance so the bunny can stand without aid.
You can craft along during The Makerss Make Along on YouTube which will be streamed live on 8th March 2022 at 1pm. Follow this link
Skill level: Crafty beginner
Size: approx. 14cm Tall
Techniques used: Wrapping wool around pipe cleaner, adding features, mixed textiles.
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Wool batts: White Rainbow Drops, Flesh Pink NZ Merino, Aqua,Orange, Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts
- Green Leicester Curls
- 2x white extra strong pipe cleaner,
- 2x 5mm black glue-in eyes
- 10cm of white extra strong pipe cleaner
- Green felt sheet 5x10cm
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: scissors, clear drying glue, wire cutters
Optional extras available at our website: Earth Friendly Felting Mat
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.