Snowy Owl Small Needle Felt Kit
Snowy Owl Small Needle Felt Kit is a simple beginner project that makes a super soft and cute Small Snowy Owl.
Skill level: beginner
Size in cm: approx. 10cm High
Techniques used: Making basic shapes, adding features and details
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Bleached White Australian Merino, Dyed Black NZ Merino and Golden Yellow NZ Merino
- 1 Pair of 4mm black glue-in eyes,
- 1 Pair of Large white glue-in bird legs
- 1 bespoke Silk Clay beak
- Felting needles (#38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Clear drying glue
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.