Daisy Fairy PDF Instructions
Create your own beautiful Daisy Fairy with these step-by-step, digital PDF instructions!
Skill Level: Beginner
Size in cm: 18cm
Techniques used: Wire wrapping and a little needle felting.
To make this project you will also need:
- Wool Batts - Cream Standard Core, Golden Yellow NZ, Light Yellow NZ, Green Rainbow Drops NZ
- Tops - Flesh Pink South American, Extra Fine White AUS
- Strawberry Blond Straight Mohair Yarn
- Extra Strong Pipe Cleaners
- Silk Daisy Flowers
- Daisy Tulle Fabric
Extra Strong Thread
- Silky Thread or Sparkly Thread
Tools- ,#38 medium, small felting mat, scissors, wire cutters, sewing needle, PVA glue
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.