Birds Needle Felt Starter Box - contains everything you need
Birds Needle Felt Starter Box - Ideal for creating robins, wrens, blue tits, or maybe even a green woodpecker...
A great value option if you want to get all the supplies you need and plenty of wool to have a play.
Contains everything you need to get started:
- Medium Foam Mat
- 6 x Felting Needles in coarse, medium and fine
- Basic Bird instructions: How to make the shape, add colour, eyes, legs etc.
- Specific instructions to make a robin, blue tit and wren
- 12 x pairs mixed sizes black eyes
- 3 x pairs wire birds legs
- 90g bag of extra fast felting wool in natural and dyed colours: lots of white for creating the basic body shape, dyed and natural colours to add the details including blue, yellow, green, red, light brown and dark brown. This is enough wool to make approximately 5 birds.
There is enough in this box to keep you very happy for weeks with lots of possible projects.
Suitable for beginners, age 10+
See our free tutorials pages for ideas for a mini chicken, birds feet, and lots more.
Don't forget you can add our Making Needle Felted Animals book to your starter box for only £16 (usually £16.99). Select the 'Starter box and book' option in the options box displayed below the price on this page.
Other products you might be interested in:
The Makerss are Sophie Buckley and Steffi Stern, co-authors of two books:
All kits are carefully designed by us and hand packed in the UK. We love everything that is wool and we hope that our experience and enthusiasm will encourage your journey into the world of needle felting. We have all the supplies you will need to thrive in this wonderful hobby. We only use what we love and we hope you will love it too.