Knitting Mouse Small Needle Felt kit
Knitting Mouse Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one crafty poseable white mouse.
Suitable for beginners+ and children over 10 (or supervised crafty children 7+).
Skill Level: Easy Beginner
Size in cm: approx. Approx. 8cm tall without hat.
Techniques used: Techniques used: Using wire and wrapping wool, basic shaping, adding features, wire armature.
This kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions.
- 2 different types of wool.
- 2x pairs of 4mm Black glue-in eyes
- Pink pipe cleaners
- Knitting on Knitting Needles
- Gold Wire
- Felting needles (#38 Medium, #40 Fine)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Wire cutters/pliers, clear drying glue, blusher (optional).
Designed and packaged in the UK using ethically sourced and eco-friendly materials. Please reuse, recycle, and/or compost packaging & tools.
~~Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!~~
Other products you may be interested in:
Click here to see more of our kits.