Turquoise - variegated merino wool batts, various weights
Turquoise / Teal Variegated Felting / Needle Felting Wool Batts
Gorgeous blue - green short fibre wool with dark fibres mixed in, giving it a variegated look.
Bergschaf - Merino Mix
29 micron (medium - fine)
Ideal for 2d and 3d needle felting, wet felting and other crafts.
We also have some other turquoise shades
We have over 10 different shades of green wool (see photo)
- Olive Green Australian Merino Batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts
- Variegated Green Merino/Stonesheep Batts
- Forest Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Shimmer New Zealand Batts + sparkle
- Pale Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Pea Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Leicester curls (dyed)
- Green South American Tops
- Green Rainbow Drops NZ Merino and Cotton Nepps
This popular colour would make lovely flower brooches & mermaids.
We also sell this Bergschaf Merino Mix in Ochre
The Makerss are Sophie Buckley and Steffi Stern, co-authors of two books:
All kits are carefully designed by us and hand packed in the UK. We love everything that is wool. We hope our experience and enthusiasm will encourage your journey into the world of needle felting. We have all the supplies you will need to thrive in this wonderful hobby. We only use what we love and we hope you will love it too.