Wren Small Needle Felt Kit
Wren Small Needle Felt Kit is a simple beginner project that makes a realistic life-sized wren.
Skill level: beginner
Size: approx. 6cm tall
Techniques used: basic shaping, attaching shapes, adding features and colours.
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Wool batts: New Zealand Merino (in Natural White and Fox Rust Brown) and Brown Mountain Sheep
- 1 pair of 5mm Black Glue-In Eyes
- 1 pair of Black Wire Bird Legs
- 1 bespoke Silk Clay beak
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: clear-drying PVA glue, pliers, cello tape.
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.