FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use a discount code or gift voucher (gift card) code?
- If you have a voucher code for a free product (such as free wool, silk clay etc.) you must put that product into the basket for the voucher code to work, and then follow the steps below.
- Add items to the cart as usual and then go to the cart page. Click the 'Go to checkout' button.
- Using a phone: Once you get to checkout page click 'Show order summary' - only then you will see the Codes box - then follow the directions below.
- Using a laptop: in the Codes box - enter your code then press the orange arrow. If you have another gift card code, click in the box again, and then enter the next code followed by the arrow (You can enter as many gift voucher codes as you like, but only one discount code can be used per order).
- Discount codes cannot be used to purchase Subscriptions or Gift Vouchers.
- We cannot spend your voucher codes for you.
Where is my order?
We aim to post out by the next working day after your order, it may be slightly longer during busy periods, more often it is sooner. UK Royal Mail First class takes 1-2 working days, 2nd class (our standard free delivery - see delivery page for more details) takes 2-5 working days in most cases, it can also sometimes take a day or two longer during busy periods. You should have received a tracking number by email if you selected Royal Mail delivery and it was a parcel rather than a large letter. The tracking will update once they have attempted delivery / delivered your package.
I missed some Makerss Boxes and want to complete my set, can I buy the old ones?
The Makerss Boxes themselves are a one off item, however we do turn them into kits, PDF instructions and free tutorials. Here is a list:
- June - Butterflies and Dragonflies -
- July - Mice - Mice Kit , PDF
- August - Flowers and Fairies - Flower & Butterflies Starter Box , Poppy Pack , Flower Brooch Kit
- September - Birds - Birds Starter Box , Robin Kit
- October - Hedgehog Brooch, Hoglets & Toadstools - Hoglets Kit , Free tutorial Toadstools
- November - Gnomes & Card Motifs - Gnomes PDF , Fishing Gnome PDF , Gnomes Kit , Fishing Gnome Kit
- December - Winter Wreath
- January - Pose-able Fox and Badger - Fox PDF , Fox & Badger Kit
- February - Landscape Picture & Pom Pom Garland - Landscape PDF , Landscape Kit , Free tutorial Pom Pom Garland
- March - Bunnies & Owls - Sleeping Bunnies Kit ,
- April - Blue Tit & Blossom Wreath - Wreath PDF
- May - Butterfly Bonanza - Small Tortoiseshell PDF , Peacock Butterfly Kit , Butterflies & Flowers Starter Box
- June - Wire Armature Dog & Cat
- July - Flowers & Bees
- August - Under the Sea Kit or Pack available here
- November - Christmas Decorations - Robin Brooch Kit
- December - Winter Landscape & Tomte
- January - Geodes
- February - Toadstool Pincushion & Diorama
- March - Chickens
- April - Dragons & Dinosaurs