FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my order?
We aim to post out by the next working day after your order, it may be slightly longer during busy periods, more often it is sooner. Royal Mail 48 takes 2 working days in most cases, it can also sometimes take a day or two longer during busy periods. You should have received a tracking number by email if you selected Royal Mail delivery and it was a parcel rather than a large letter. The tracking will update once they have attempted delivery / delivered your package.
I missed some Makerss Boxes and want to complete my set, can I buy the old ones?
The Makerss Boxes themselves are a one off item, however we do turn them into kits, PDF instructions and free tutorials. Here is a list:
- June - Butterflies and Dragonflies -
- July - Mice - Mice Kit , PDF
- August - Flowers and Fairies - Flower & Butterflies Starter Box , Poppy Pack , Flower Brooch Kit
- September - Birds - Birds Starter Box , Robin Kit
- October - Hedgehog Brooch, Hoglets & Toadstools - Hoglets Kit , Free tutorial Toadstools
- November - Gnomes & Card Motifs - Gnomes PDF , Fishing Gnome PDF , Gnomes Kit , Fishing Gnome Kit
- December - Winter Wreath
- January - Pose-able Fox and Badger - Fox PDF , Fox & Badger Kit
- February - Landscape Picture & Pom Pom Garland - Landscape PDF , Landscape Kit , Free tutorial Pom Pom Garland
- March - Bunnies & Owls - Sleeping Bunnies Kit ,
- April - Blue Tit & Blossom Wreath - Wreath PDF
- May - Butterfly Bonanza - Small Tortoiseshell PDF , Peacock Butterfly Kit , Butterflies & Flowers Starter Box
- June - Wire Armature Dog & Cat
- July - Flowers & Bees
- August - Under the Sea (current month at time of writing)