Bunny Small Needle Felt Kit
Bunny Small Needle Felt Kit is an easy seasonal project to make one cute bunny!
Size: approx. 10-12cm tall.
Techniques used: basic 2D and 3D shaping, attaching shapes and features.
This small kit contains:
- Russian Karakul or Karakul Merino batts;
- Natural White NZ Merino batts;
- Flesh Pink NZ Merino batts;
- 1x pair of 6mm Black Glue-In Eyes;
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium);
- ECO wool felting mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable);
- easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with colour photographs.
You will also need: clear-drying PVA Glue
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Suitable for beginners, age 10+ and seasoned needle felters.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.