Gardening Mouse Small Needle Felt Kit - Limited Edition
Gardening Mouse Limited Edition Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one adorable mouse with a tiny terracotta pot filled with colourful wool and 2x gardening tools *)
Watch our livestream on 27th June at 1pm BST if you want to make-along or need extra help
*) THE GARDENING TOOLS MAY VARY BETWEEN A SPADE, HOE, FORK AND RAKE BUT THERE ARE ALWAYS 2 DIFFERENT STYLES IN THE KIT
Skill level: Beginner upwards
Size: approx. 8-10cm Tall
Techniques used: Wire armature, wrapping wire with wool, mixing, attaching shapes and features
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Wool batts: Mushroom, Flesh Pink NZ Merino, Olive Green Australian merino and Space Dyed Flower Garden Australian merino wool tops.
- 1 pair of 4mm Black Glue-In Eyes
- Custard Cream felt sheet
- 2x Luxury Beige 4mm pipe cleaners
- 2x Gardening Tools (varies from spade, fork, hoe and rake)
- felting needles (#38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Wire cutters or old scissors, clear-drying glue (PVA) - Optional: felt tip pens to colour in the waistcoat, thread and needle, tiny button.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.