Hare Needle Felt Kit
Hare Needle Felt Kit makes a pair of handsome hares based on the original design from our book Making Needle Felted Animals and was featured in the December 2018 Country Living Magazine Gift Guide.
Suitable for beginners+ and children over 10 (or supervised crafty children 7+).
Skill Level: Easy Beginner
Size in cm: approx. 16cm tall each
Techniques used: Basic shaping with wool and adding features.
This kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions.
- 3 different types of wool.
- 2 pairs of amber glue-in eyes
- 3 Felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: glue
Designed and packaged in the UK using ethically sourced and eco-friendly materials. Please reuse, recycle, and/or compost packaging & tools.
~~Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!~~
Other products you may be interested in:
Click here to see more of our kits.