Hare Needle Felt Kit - makes 2 hares
As featured in Country Living Magazine Gift Guide December 2018 and based on the original hare from our book Making Needle Felted Animals.
This popular kit makes a pair of handsome hares approximately 16 cm tall.
- extra fast felting wool batts of Russian Karakul, White Cape Merino and Stonesheep Natural Black;
- 5 x felting needles (2 coarse, 2 medium,1 fine);
- 2 pairs of amber glue-in eyes;
- ECO wool felting mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable);
- step by step instructions with colour photos;
- Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Suitable for crafty beginners, age 10+ and more seasoned needle felters.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Other products you may be interested in:
Click here to see more of our kits.