Hare Needle Felt Kit - makes 2 hares
As featured in Country Living Magazine Gift Guide December 2018 and based on the original hare from our book Making Needle Felted Animals.
One of our most popular kits, this makes a pair of handsome hares approximately 16 cm tall.
- extra fast felting wool batts of Russian Karakul, White Cape Merino and Stonesheep Natural Black;
- 5 x felting needles (2 coarse, 2 medium,1 fine);
- 2 pairs of amber glue-in eyes;
- ECO wool felting mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable);
- step by step instructions with colour photos;
- Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Suitable for crafty beginners, age 10+ and more seasoned needle felters.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Other products you may be interested in:
Click here to see the full range of our kits.