Hen and Chicks small kit
Hen and Chicks Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one hen and five little chicks.
Skill level: easy beginner
Size: approx.12cm Long
Techniques used: Using wire and wrapping wool, basic shaping, adding features and colours
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Wool batts: Fox Rust Brown, Natural White, Poppy Red, dyed Black and Golden Yellow New Zealand Merino
- 1 pair of 3mm Black Glue-In Eyes
- Flexible steel wire length
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: clear-drying PVA Glue
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
We have a free YouTube Tutorial to make the hen and chicks
She is also featured in the best selling Making Simple Needle Felts book
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.