Peacock Butterfly Needle Felt Kit - makes 2 butterflies
Makes 2 beautiful peacock butterflies, approximately 15cm across.
These beautiful butterflies look great displayed in a box frame, or suspended from a mobile.
Materials: (makes two butterflies)
- Wool: Dyed South American Merino Tops: Red, Yellow, Cream; Dyed Batts: dark brown Milk Sheep, Black, white Australian Merino, Light Blue NZ Merino batts, Fairy Mix Merino/Silk mixed batts;
- Extras: 2x pieces of Water Soluble Paper, brown antennae;
- Tools: felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium, #40 fine), an
- ECO wool felting mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable);
- Full colour, step by step instructions;
- Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
You will also need: Pen or pencil, sharp scissors, bowl of water (for dissolving the paper), towel.
Suitable for complete beginners, age 10+ and more seasoned needle felters.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles, Not a toy!
Other products you may be interested in:
Click here to see more of our kits.