Penguin Small Needle Felt Kit
Penguin Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one adorable young penguin, all wrapped up in a colourful scarf!
Skill level: easy beginner
Size: approx. 10-12cm high
Techniques used: basic shaping, attaching shapes, adding features.
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Wool batts: natural white Shetland (or NZ Merino), grey Gotland Lamb, New Zealand Merino (in Black and Golden Yellow)
- 1 pair of 5mm Black Glue-In Eyes
- strip of Cherry Red Viscose/Wool Felt Sheet
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: clear-drying PVA Glue
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.