Princess Aelia Small Needle Felt Kit
Princess Aelia Small Needle Felt Kit makes a beautiful standing fairy tale figure! The name Aelia, meaning ‘sun’, is a little-known Ancient Roman name. The "ae" is pronounced "ee" (think Aesop's fables).
She is a bright, sunny figure with dark flowing locks and a pretty dress decorated with yellow rhinestones and lace. if you like fairy tales, you may also be interested in our Magic Dragon!
Skill Level: crafty beginner
Size in cm: 18cm
Techniques used: wrapping wire with wool, shaping and adding features
This Small Kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Lanolin Rich Core wool batts
- Wool batts: Flesh Pink and Royal Blue NZ Merino, Bleached White Australian Merino, Flamingo Mountain Sheep
- Wool tops: Yellow Tones Australian Merino & Red/Brown Alpaca
- Extra Strong Pipe Cleaners
- strong thread
- beaded string
- beaded lace trim
- yellow rhinestones
- felting needles
- an Eco Wool Felting Mat
You will also need: clear drying PVA glue, old scissors or wire cutters
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.