Red Squirrel Needle Felt Kit - makes 2 poseable red squirrels
This squirrel was one of our Makerss Box Projects in August 2019 - Squirrels & Leaves.
Create 2 life-size, poseable red squirrels in different shades of red, approximately 30 cm nose to tail, with a fun technique for the tails. Using simple wire armature techniques with a twist, you will have fun posing this mischievous pair.
- extra fast felting wool batts and tops in Fox Rust Brown, Muted Orange, Rust and Manx Loaghtan Tops, Basic Core Wool, Bleached White and Portuguese Merino Dark Brown batts;
- 4 x felting needles (3 medium, 1 fine);
- 2 pairs of black glue-in eyes;
- a Basic Wool Felting Mat;
- step by step instructions with colour photographs;
- Packaged in a sturdy, reusable Kraft box and tied up with colourful string.
A lovely accompaniment to this kit is The Squirrel Book by Fiona Lunn.
Suitable for crafty beginners, age 10+ and seasoned needle felters.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles! Not a toy.
Other products you may be interested in:
Click here to see more of our kits.