Seahorse and Pebble Small Needle Felt Kit
This Seahorse and Pebble Small Needle Felt Kit is an easy seasonal project to make two realistic seahorses with a seaside pebble and seaweed ! You can watch a free video tutorial for making the seahorses here on our YouTube channel.
Skill Level: beginner
Size in cm: seahorses approx. 10cm (approx. 14-16cm high when displayed on pebble).
Techniques used: 3D shaping, wire armature.
This Small Kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Wool batts: Light Yellow dyed NZ Merino, Portuguese Merino, Gotland Island Grey and Gotland White
- Green dyed Leicester curls
- Extra Strong Pipe Cleaner
- thin black wire
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat
You will also need: clear-drying PVA glue.
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.
Featured SUBSCLUB Product! (JULY 2021)