Seal Small Needle Felt Kit
Seal Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one adorable seal!
Skill level: easy beginner
Size: approx. 12-15cm long
Techniques used: basic shaping, attaching shapes, adding features & whiskers.
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Basic Core Wool
- Wool batts: white Shetland, grey/brown South German Merino, white Cape Merino, Black New Zealand Merino
- 1x pair of 6mm Black Glue-In Eyes
- strand of black or dark horsehair
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: clear-drying PVA Glue, sewing needle to attach the whiskers
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.