Short-Haired Dachshund Small Needle Felt Kit
Short-Haired Dachshund Small Needle Felt Kit - makes one adorable black and tan dachshund!
The dachshund is one of the most popular dog breeds in the UK and won Crufts 2020 - a must for any dog lover! This project is made using basic shaping, one of the simplest needle felting techniques, which makes this ideal for beginners to needle felting.
Size: approx. 22-25cm from nose to tail
Techniques used: shaping with wool, attaching shapes, mixing wool, adding features
This small kit contains:
- Standard Core/Stuffing batts;
- Black dyed New Zealand Merino batts;
- Fox Rust Brown New Zealand Merino;
- 1x pair of 4mm Black Glue-In Eyes;
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium, #40 fine);
- ECO wool felting mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable);
- easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with colour photographs.
You will also need: clear-drying PVA Glue, small sharp scissors
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Suitable for crafty beginners, age 10+ and seasoned needle felters.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.