Skiing Mouse Small Needle Felt Kit
Skiing Mouse Small Needle Felt Kit is a fun, easy beginner project that makes one adorable young Skiing mouse, all wrapped up in a colourful scarf!
Skill level: Easy beginner
Size: Approx. 8cm Tall
Techniques used: Using wire and wrapping wool, basic shaping, adding features, wire armature.
This small kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- 3 Different Wool batts:
- 1 pair of 4mm Black Glue-In Eyes
- Strip of Blue Viscose/Wool Felt Sheet
- 1 Blue woolly hat
- Felting needles (#38 medium, #40 Fine)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
You will also need: Wire cutters/pliers, clear drying glue and a pencil
Designed and packaged in the UK using ethically sourced and eco-friendly materials. Please reuse, recycle, and/or compost packaging & tools.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.