Three White Mice Needle Felt Kit - makes 3 poseable, white mice
Makes 3 mischievous mice using soft merino wool batts and simple wire armature techniques. Turn them into cake toppers, table decorations, personalised gifts or have fun creating accessories.
Finished size: approximately 8-10cm tall.
- extra fast felting wool batts in White Australian Merino and Flesh Pink dyed NZ Merino;
- 3 x felting needles (medium);
- 3 pairs of black glue-in eyes;
- 6 luxury pink pipe cleaners;
- ECO wool felting mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable);
- step-by-step instructions with colour photographs;
- Packed in a sturdy Kraft box and tied up with colourful string.
You will also need: wire cutters or old scissors, clear-drying glue (PVA).
Suitable for beginners, age 10+ and more seasoned needle felters.
Warning! Kit contains sharp needles. Not a toy.
Other kits you may find interesting:
Other products you may be interested in:
- Dormouse Ochre Wool
- Australian Merino wool batts
- Black eyes 4 mm
- Pink pipe cleaners
- Sheet felt (for clothes)
- Wooden plant pots
- Wooden mushrooms