Water Fairy Kit
This beautiful Water Fairy was a popular project when she was featured in our June 2021 Fairy Box Subscription. She is now available as a standalone kit.
This is the first fairy in our range to have wet felted wings! They are felted very lightly and so will not take as much effort as a larger wet felted project might, so this kit is a great way to try out this method if you have never done so before! Of course, full instructions are provided to guide you through every stage.
Skill Level: beginner
Finished size: 18cm high
Techniques used: wire wrapping and little needle felting
This kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Standard Core/Stuffing batts
- Wool batts: New Zealand Merino (in Royal Blue, Midnight Blue Rainbow Drops & Seashell Shimmer), Aquamarine Mountain Sheep
- Wool tops: Flesh Pink South American Merino, Turquoise Blue Tones Australian Merino tops
- white Seacell fibre
- Extra Strong Pipe Cleaner
- Extra Strong Thread
- Sparkly Thread
- pearl bead trim
- piece of sea glass
- small & large light blue rhinestones
- seashell sequins
- white acrylic crystals
- water drop shaped decorations
- felting needle (#38 medium)
You will also need: sewing needle, clear-drying PVA glue, 30x60cm sheet of bubble wrap or Wet Felting Mat, dish of warm water, simple hand soap/washing up liquid, thin towel.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our Fairy Kits and PDFs.