We are a popular Cotswolds based Needle Felt band Doll Making Supplies business run by four times published author Steffi Stern and her creative, talented and industrious team.
We are an ethically-minded company and produce high quality kits suitable for beginners.
We have been established since 2015 and have become a market leader in the design of needle felting kits with our innovative ideas and keeping our felting projects close to our love of the natural world. Our instructions are clear and user friendly, including step by step guides in written word supported by colour images, always with beginners in mind.
We offer a range of kits to trade which are suitable for total needle felting novices as well as seasoned needle felters. All our kits include tools (2-5 felting needles depending on the project and our UK made innovative EcoWool mat), materials and full instructions. We are well known for our excellent customer care and offer full after sales support either over the phone, online or face to face. We are more than happy to advise on our best selling kits that may work for you as a business. As we love designing projects we offer new kits regularly so that our range moves with the time and stays interesting. All our kits are designed and packed by us in the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire. We ship worldwide.
Bespoke kits: We are able to design and produce a bespoke kit for you. If this is something you would like please get in touch.
Facts about our kits:
- Our kit packaging is re-useable or recycle-able, sturdy and gift able kraft boxes
- Our wool comes from non-mulesed sheep, and is sourced from reputable manufacturers in Germany and the UK
- We buy wool and other fibres which are regulated by the Oeko-Tex and GOTS standards whenever we can or from small UK businesses and farmers well known to us
- We use natural materials in our kits including the our EcoWool mat which is made from recycled wool and is fully compostable.
- Our kits are eco friendly and produced in the UK by us.
Please contact us for more details at email@example.com or call 01453 839454
Come and see us at the CHSI Trade Show Stitches in February at the NEC Birmingham