Muted Orange - New Zealand Merino dyed wool batts, various weights
This is a lovely orange-red which is perfect for robins' chests. 27 micron. It is slightly muted rather than vibrant and reminds us also of pumpkins and foxes!
You may also be interested in:
- Deep Red Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Orange Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Fox Red variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Rust Brown Fox New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
- Dragon Mix New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
The Makerss are Sophie Buckley and Steffi Stern, co-authors of two books:
All kits are carefully designed by us and hand packed in the UK. We love everything that is wool. We hope our experience and enthusiasm will encourage your journey into the world of needle felting. We have all the supplies you will need to thrive in this wonderful hobby. We only use what we love and we hope you will love it too.