Poppy Red - dyed New Zealand Merino carded wool batts - various weights
This wool is short fibred, dyed New Zealand Merino, 27 micron and therefore ideal for Needle Felting - another one of our favourites.
It is a lovely bright red that works particularly well for poppies, butterflies, bright winter robin breasts, flowers, berries and red reindeer noses.
Ideal for 2d and 3d Needle felting, Wet felting and other crafts.
You may also be interested in these other colours:
- Deep Red Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Orange Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Fox Red variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Fox Rust Brown variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 Micron)
- Dragon Mix New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
Click here to see more of our needle felt kits.
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.