Needle Felted Earth
To make a Needle Felted Earth, you will need:
- 40g of core wool batts, such as natural white Shetland, Gotland or New Zealand Merino
- 5g of Medium Blue New Zealand Merino batts
- 5g of Lichen Green dyed Mountain Sheep batts
- 30x15cm piece of Water Soluble Paper
- Felting needles (#36 coarse and #38 medium)
- Prym Multi Needle Handle or Clover Pen/3-Needle Tool with medium needles
- Felting mat
- Soft pencil
Print out the PDF at ACTUAL SIZE, then trace onto your Water Soluble Paper. This will fit a felted ball of about 8cm in diameter at it's 'equator'!
Why not Make-Along with us?