Lichen Green - dyed Mountain Sheep carded wool batts - various weights
A refreshing green that could be classed as a lime green or the colour of lichen! Perfect for use in flower stalks and leaves and daffodils. In any case we love it!
This is a Mountain Sheep wool Batt and therefore a little coarser than our New Zealand Merino but only just.
We have over 9 different shades of green wool (see photo)
- Olive Green Australian Merino Batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts
- Variegated Green Merino/Stonesheep Batts
- Forest Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Shimmer New Zealand Batts + sparkle
- Pale Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Pea Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Leicester curls (dyed)
- Green Rainbow Drops NZ Merino and Cotton Nepps
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.