Lichen Green - Dyed Mountain Sheep wool batts, various weights
A refreshing green that could be classed as a lime green or the colour of lichen! Perfect for use in flower stalks and leaves and daffodils. In any case we love it!
This is a Mountain Sheep wool Batt and therefore a little coarser than our New Zealand Merino but only just.
We have over 10 different shades of green wool (see photo)
- Olive Green Australian Merino Batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts
- Variegated Green Merino/Stonesheep Batts
- Forest Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Shimmer New Zealand Batts + sparkle
- Pale Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Pea Green New Zealand Merino Batts
- Green Leicester curls (dyed)
- Green South American Tops
- Green Rainbow Drops NZ Merino and Cotton Nepps
The Makerss are Sophie Buckley and Steffi Stern, co-authors of two books:
All kits are carefully designed by us and hand packed in the UK. We love everything that is wool and we hope that our experience and enthusiasm will encourage your journey into the world of needle felting. We have all the supplies you will need to thrive in this wonderful hobby. We only use what we love and we hope you will love it too.