Amethyst Cathedral Instructions PDF
Create your own needle felted Amethyst Cathedral geode with this digital PDF!
Contains step by step instructions of how to make it using needle felting techniques. The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
To make this Amethyst Cathedral you will also need:
- Basic Core Wool batts
- Gotland Island Grey batts
- natural white Shetland batts
- Light Purple and Dark Purple NZ Merino batts
- natural grey curls
- Purple dyed Leicester Curls
- Angelina Fibre
- Sparkly Stuff synthetic fibres
- Coarse & Medium Felting Needles
- Felting Mat
- flat back gems or crystal beads (optional)
Suitable for beginners upwards!
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.