Amethyst Fairy Instructions PDF
Create your own beautiful Amethyst Fairy with these step-by-step, digital PDF instructions!
Skill Level: Beginner
Size in cm: 18cm long
Techniques used: Wire wrapping and a little needle felting
To make this project you will also need:
- Standard Core/Stuffing batts
- Pale Brown South American Merino tops
- Light Purple New Zealand Merino batts
- Dark Purple New Zealand Merino batts
- Purple Tones Australian Merino tops
- short purple curls
- Extra Strong Pipe Cleaners
- Extra Strong Thread
- silky thread
- Purple Pink Angelina Fibre
- Embellishments/decorations of your choice (we used purple tulle fabric with sparkly dots, amethyst crystal, purple mix beads and purple sequin trim)
Tools: felting needle (#38 medium)
You will also need: sewing needle, clear-drying glue (PVA), pliers, scissors, an iron and parchment or greaseproof paper, waterproof pen, felting mat (optional), thin sewing needle (to fit beads).
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.