Badger Small Needle Felt Kit
Badger Small Needle Felt Kit is an easy beginner project to make one adorable badger!
Size: approx. 12cm long
Techniques used: 3D shaping, adding details
This small kit contains:
- grey Gotland Island batts
- Bleached White Australian batts
- Black dyed New Zealand Merino batts
- 1x pair of 3mm Black Glue-In Eyes
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- ECO wool felting mat (made from recycled wool and 100% compostable)
- easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with colour photographs.
You will also need: clear-drying PVA Glue
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Suitable for beginners, age 10+ and seasoned needle felters.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.