Bunny Instructions PDF
Create your own realistic needle felted Bunny using this digital PDF!
PDF contains a full list of materials needed & step-by-step instructions with photos!
Skill Level: Easy Beginner
Size in cm: 10-12cm
Techniques used: basic 2D and 3D shaping, attaching shapes and features.
To make this project you will also need:
- Wool Batts: Russian Karakul or Karakul Merino batts;
- Natural White NZ Merino batts;
- Flesh Pink NZ Merino batts;
- 1x pair of 6mm Black Glue-In Eyes;
- Tools: felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium), felting mat, wire cutters/pliers, clear-drying PVA glue
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.