Fox Rust Brown dyed New Zealand Merino - various weights
This wool Batt is short fibred, 27 micron and therefore ideal for Needle Felting.
We love it for its muted Animal Colour to make Foxes, Chickens or anything 'Ginger'.
It is a dyed New Zealand Merino. Another one of our favourites.
Ideal for 2d and 3d Needle felting, Wet felting and other crafts.
You may also be interested in:
- Deep Red Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Orange Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Fox Red variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Fox Rust Brown Variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 Micron)
- Dragon Mix New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.