Fox Rust Brown dyed New Zealand Merino batts - various weights
Fox Rust Brown - dyed New Zealand Merino batts, 27 micron.
We love it for its muted Animal Colour to make Foxes, Chickens or anything 'Ginger'.
- suitable for needle felting, wet felting and crafting
Woolly Sheep Swatches - A felt sheep wrapped with a minimum of 2g of your choice of fibre!
You may also be interested in:
- Deep Red Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Orange Fox variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Fox Red variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 micron)
- Fox Rust Brown Variegated NZ Merino and Stone Sheep (29 Micron)
- Dragon Mix New Zealand Merino (27 Micron)
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.