Holly Fairy Instructions pdf
Create your own realistic needle felted Holly Fairy using this digital PDF!
PDF contains a full list of materials needed & step-by-step instructions with photos!
Skill Level: Easy Beginner
Size in cm: 12-14cm
Techniques used: Using wire and wrapping wool, basic shaping, adding features and colours
To make this project you will also need:
- Wool Batts: Variegated Green, Forest Green, Red Shimmer, Dyed Black NZ Merino Mixed Batts, Flesh Pink Australian Merino Batts
- Wool tops: Multi Tone Red AM Merino Tops
- Green Hand Dyed Teeswater Curls
- Flexible Steel Wire
- Water sol paper,
- 3x red glass beads
- Silky Thread
- iridescent green net fabric (wings)
- wooden wreath
- Felting needle (#40 Fine)
- Eco Felting Mat
The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.