Landscape Picture Instructions PDF
Needle Felt your own Landscape Picture with this new digital PDF!
Contains step by step instructions of how to make the landscape picture and how to create any picture using 2d (flat) felting techniques. The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
To make these you will also need:
- Dyed Batts: New Zealand Merino (NZ) and Mountain Sheep (MS) wool batts: Pea green (NZ), lichen green (MS), pale green (NZ), golden yellow (NZ), baby pink (NZ), bright pink (NZ), light purple (NZ), light blue (NZ), medium blue (NZ), red (NZ) (You could also go for a 15 Colour Rainbow Mix which contains most of these colours)
- Natural Batts: Portuguese Merino (brown) and Cape Merino (white)
- Sheet of felt
- A4 plain paper and soft pencil
- Optional: scissors, 7-needle felting tool and brush mat.
- Medium and Fine felting needles
Suitable for beginners upwards, a great first project, though beware, you may get completely addicted!
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you can not sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.