Large Fawn Needle Felting Pack (no tools)
The Large Fawn was a very popular make from our Makerss Subscription Box in May and you can make her now from this Needle Felting Pack if you have missed out.
The fawn is a good size at 25cm and contains a lot of wool including our Manx Loaghtan wool tops.
The step-by-step instructions are clearly written with photos at every stage. The project is suitable for a crafty beginner and intermediate in difficulty. You will need your own tools: Felting Needles (coarse and medium) and a Felting Mat available here.
- 56g of Lanolin Rich Core batts,
- 50g of Basic Core Wool batts,
- 20g of Manx Loaghtan tops,
- 3g of Natural White NZ Merino batts,
- 1g of Black NZ Merino batts,
- 1g of Light Yellow NZ Merino batts.
Extras: Reindeer lichen, green wire stem.
Tools required: felting needles, (#36 coarse, #38 medium), felting mat.
You will also need: clear-drying glue, wire cutters, scissors.
You may also like: