Making Soft Dolls book by Steffi Stern - OUT NOW!
Signed copies only available here!
An innovative doll making book by Steffi Stern inspired by her own experience of years of doll making and teaching and following Waldorf Dolls principles.
• Foreword by Waldorf Educator Phillipe Reubke and endorsement by Great British Sewing Bee original Stuart Hillard.
• Introducing hand-sewn and knitted dolls from soft natural materials for young and old to make and love.
• From very simple first dolls to more detailed dolls that can be dressed and accessorised.
• Includes a series of dolls house dolls and accessories including needle felted dogs and cats.
• Lots of projects for making clothes too!Includes 4 types of making heads.
• Beautifully designed with inspiring photos and clear and colourful drawn and written instructions.
• Suitable for total beginners