Morning Landscape Instructions PDF
Create your own needle felted 2d Morning landscape using this digital PDF!
A colourful and serene scene with sheep and sunrise
Our PDFs contain a full list of materials needed & step-by-step instructions with photos!
Suitable for beginners+ and children over 10 (or supervised crafty children 7+).
Skill Level: Easy beginner
Size in cm: A4
Techniques used: Felting onto felt, design of landscape, adding details
To make this project you will also need:
- Wool Batts: Dark Purple, Dyed Black, Lilac, Flesh Pink, White, Neon Yellow, Forest Green, Golden Orange, Mushroom, Dragon Mix Nz Merino
- Aqua, Lichen Green Mountain Sheep Batts.
- Olive Green Australian Merino Batts.
- Honey Karakul Batts,
- Bluefaced Leicester Curls Brown
- Bluefaced Leicester Curls Cream
- A4 Felt Sheet pink lemonade or pale lilac
THE DOWNLOAD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY EMAILED TO YOU A FEW MOMENTS AFTER PURCHASING.
Copyright Information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you cannot sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.
Not sure how to start? Watch Steffi on our YouTube Channel make the entire set.