Pea Green - dyed New Zealand Merino carded wool batts - various weights
This is a natural pea green that works well for most seasons should you need a spring green or a holly leaf green. 27 micron.
We have over 9 different shades of green wool (see photo).
- Olive Green Australian Merino batts
- Lichen Green Mountain Sheep batts
- Variegated Green NZ Merino/Stone Sheep mixed batts
- Forest Green NZ Merino batts
- Green Shimmer NZ Merino batts + sparkly synthetic fibres
- Pale Green NZ Merino batts
- Pea Green NZ Merino batts
- Green Leicester curls (dyed)
- Green Rainbow Drops NZ Merino and cotton nepps
Products you might be interested in:
Click here to see our beautiful needle felt kits.
NB: although every effort has been made to represent the colours shown as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match as all images can vary when viewed on different screens and devices.