Poppy Instructions - PDF
Create your own beautiful Poppy decorations, brooches and more with this digital PDF!
Contains step by step instructions of how to make the poppies using water soluble paper and 2d (flat) felting techniques. The download will be automatically emailed to you a few moments after purchasing.
To make these poppies you will also need:
- Luxury Fibres: Angelina fibre in Dragonfly green
- NZ merino batts in black, poppy red, pea green and golden yellow
- Water Soluble Paper
- Brooch Backs
- Coarse, Medium & Fine felting needles
- Foam mat
- Optional for speeding up the process: Multi-needle tool and brush mat
- Scissors, Water & towel, pencil
Suitable for beginners upwards, and you can learn the skills to go on and make many different types of flower
Copyright information: You are very welcome to sell finished needle felted items that you have made using these instructions, and we love it if you give us a mention, however you can not sell or copy the instructions. You may not use these instructions in workshops.