Puffin Needle Felt Pack
This needle felt pack makes one life-sized Atlantic or Common Puffin (Fratercula Arctica) - a favourite of British seabirds!
Skill Level: crafty beginner
Size in cm: 25cm tall
Techniques used: Wire wrapping, shaping with wool, adding features.
This pack contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Lanolin Rich Core Wool
- Wool batts: white Shetland, Stone Sheep Lamb Natural Black, New Zealand Merino (in Red Orange and Golden Yellow).
- 1x 36cm Green Wire Stem
- 1x roll of orange Florist Tape
- 1x 30cm Extra Strong Pipe Cleaner
- 1 pair of large white Wire Bird Legs
- 1 pair of 8mm Black Glue-In Eyes
You will also need:
- clear drying PVA glue, wire cutters, long sharp scissors
- Tools: felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium), felting mat
NB - this needle felt pack does NOT include tools! You will need your own felting needles and mat.
Click HERE to see more of our needle felt kits and packs.