Queen Bee Fairy Needle Felt Kit
Skill Level: Easy Beginner
Finished size: 12cm high
Techniques used: Wrapping wool around wire, mixed media, adding details and features
This kit contains:`
- Full colour step-by-step instructions
- Wool batts: Lanolin Rich Core wool, Flesh Pink Australian Merino Claret Red NZ merino
- Wool tops: Brown French Country Sheep, Egg Yolk Yellow South American tops and Honey coloured Soya bean Tops
- 1 x Flexible steel wire
- Angelina Fibre-Gold Sparks (heat bondable)
- Black wire
- 1 Gold Crown
- Felting needle (#38 medium)
- Felting mat
You will also need: Scissors, clear drying glue, iron, waterproof pen in brown, grey or black (Sharpie), A4 greaseproof paper.
Suitable for beginners, age 10+ and seasoned needle felters.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Click HERE to see more of our Fairy Kits and PDFs.